Energy – Immune Boost (Benefits v1)
- Your body needs proper nutrition, including vitamins, minerals and amino acids, in order to function properly. IV therapy gives you a direct infusion of those nutrients to boost your metabolism and your overall energy levels. IV therapy is great for not only boosting your physical energy, but also your mental energy. Instead of reaching for that next cup of coffee, stop in for an IV infusion and get a natural boost to help you make it through your next meeting or workout.
- When you are ill, your body doesn’t do a very good job of absorbing and using nutrients properly. Stomach illnesses can make absorption particularly difficult. With IV therapy, you get the nutrients your body needs directly into the bloodstream. With the proper nutritional fuel that your body needs, your body is better able to fight off illness so that you can get back to feeling well again.
- When you take care of your body, your body shows it. When you receive the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients that you need, your skin, hair and nails will look radiant and polished. Getting the nutrients, you need for clear skin and healthy hair and nails is as easy as sitting for an IV therapy protocol.
- Your body needs proper nutrition to function properly, but getting that nutrition isn’t always as easy as it should be. The body isn’t always great at absorbing nutrients from food, and illness and injury can make this even worse. As our bodies age, the digestive tract loses even more of its capacity to absorb nutrients into the bloodstream. This is where IV therapy helps. With IV therapy, you get the nutrients your body craves infused directly into the bloodstream.
- How many glasses of water have you had today? Your body craves hydration, and that’s especially important when you are sick, recovering from a workout or trying to improve the appearance of your skin. Along with nutrients you receive intravenously, IV therapy provides ample fluids that will make you feel better almost immediately.
- Stress Relief
- When the stresses of life build up, you need a way to tackle them. IV therapy can be a great addition to your stress-management routine. For some people, the simple act of sitting and relaxing for about an hour at a comfortable IV therapy clinic is helpful. But even better than that, IV therapy gives your body the nutrients it needs to handle stress better. Amino acids, vitamins and minerals can all go to work quickly in your body to improve your moods and help you manage your stress.
- Immune Boost
- Proper nutrition and hydration are the fuel that your immune system needs to properly battle illness and infection. They say that prevention is the best cure, so take advantage of receiving IV therapy to fight off illness before you ever even feel a sniffle or cough coming on.
Anti-Aging – Vibrant Hair, Skin and Nails (Benefits v2)
- IV therapy can’t change the date on your birth certificate, but it can make you feel and look more youthful with powerful infusions of antioxidants and hydration. Oxidation and dehydration are two of the most well-known factors in aging, and nutrients such as glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid and vitamin C can remove toxins and battle oxidants to help you feel and look years younger.
- Athletic Improvement
- Sports doctors and nutritionists are singing the praises of IV therapy for fueling the body and speeding up recovery. Your body needs adequate nutrients to rebuild muscle and improve in stamina, and IV therapy protocols containing vitamin B12, calcium, amino acids, arginine and electrolytes can improve your game and help you recover faster.
- Surgery Recovery
- Often more frustrating than medical procedures are the long days spent waiting for your body to recover. Boost your recovery with IV therapy solutions containing vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, amino acids and vitamin B12. These nutrients, plus the added hydration provided, can help you get back on your feet and feeling better in no time.
- Immune Health
- For a healthy and active immune system, your body needs fuel in the form of vitamin C, B vitamins, alpha-lipoic acid and more. Many patients pursue IV therapy to boost their immune systems before and after flights, as well as during cold and flu season.
- Weight Loss
- IV therapy can play a role in your weight loss journey in several ways. IV therapy can help improve your metabolism, reduce the toxins in your body and help you build muscle, which in turn burns more fat.
- Harmful toxins are present all around us. There may be no escaping the smog in the air or mercury in your tuna, but there are ways to rid yourself of these toxins. Different forms of IV therapy, including glutathione IV therapy and chelation therapy, feature nutrients that bind to the toxins in your body and safely evacuate them.
- Improved Memory and Focus
- A healthy mind requires a healthy body. Adequate sleep and proper nutrition are required for optimal mental acuity. If you aren’t getting enough nutrition in your diet, or you just need a boost to feed your brain, an IV therapy protocol with B vitamins, calcium, magnesium or Omega 3s may be what you need.
- Vibrant Hair, Skin and Nails
- Hydrate your skin from the inside out and enjoy an IV therapy infusion that lets you look as good as you feel. IV therapy with vitamin C and glutathione are often sought out for their ability to provide a glowing complexion and healthy hair and nails.
Greater Energy – Customizable Treatment (Benefits v3)
- Greater Energy
- When we are dehydrated or don’t have all the nutrients that our bodies need, our metabolism can take a hit. Sugary drinks and caffeinated beverages may help in the short term, but with IV therapy you get a natural boost of energy that won’t leave you feeling jittery or groggy after a crash.
- Improved Mood
- If you aren’t feeling sick, but for some reason you can’t seem to focus, or you notice that your moods are sour, it may be due to a nutritional deficiency. Vitamin D, for example, is a nutrient that improves moods and reduces stress, but many people who live in areas with little direct sunlight do not receive enough vitamin D for healthy functioning. IV therapy can be a wonderful tool to improve your moods and help your focus by providing you with an ample dose of any nutrients you may be lacking.
- Aesthetic Improvement
- Your skin, hair and nails all need nourishing, and IV therapy can provide the nutrients and hydration that they need! Many people incorporate IV therapy into their regular aesthetics and anti-aging routines for a regular boost of nourishment.
- Stronger Immune System
- A healthy and active immune system needs fuel to fight off the illnesses, germs and bacteria that your body battles on a regular basis. Many people with weak immune systems receive IV therapy infusions of vitamin C, zinc and glutathione for a regular boost.
IV therapy protocols for stronger immune systems can be a life-saver when it comes to cold and flu season, or when you are preparing to travel where you may be exposed to the coughing, wheezing and sneezing of strangers.
- Toxins are all around us, and they often find their way into our bodies through the air we breathe, the food we eat and other materials that we come into contact with on a daily basis. Your body has natural processes to remove toxins from the body, but they rely on adequate nutrition and nutrients such as vitamin C, glutathione and amino acids in ample amounts.
Receiving an IV therapy protocol for detoxification provides you with antioxidants and other nutrients essential for removing toxins. This helps to improve your organ function and reduce the risk of illness and cancer.
- Improved Nutrient Absorption
- When we are sick and as our bodies age, our digestive tract’s ability to absorb nutrients from our diet can suffer. This is especially true during cases of stomach illness. If you’re having trouble receiving the nutrients that your body needs through conventional means, IV therapy can help.
When you receive IV therapy, you receive a concentrated dose of nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This means that they bypass the digestive system to get to work in your body quickly and efficiently.
- Fast Recovery
- IV therapy is not only a great way to boost your defenses, it’s also a great way to heal and recover when you are battling an illness or are recovering from an injury or surgery. Your IV therapy protocol can be customized to contain nutrients that specifically target the tissues and organs in your body to encourage fast healing.
- Greater Hydration
- While the vitamins, nutrients and other nutrients of IV therapy are incredibly powerful, at the base of every IV therapy solution are fluids that provide your body much needed hydration. While severe hydration is a life-threatening condition, even low and moderate dehydration can result in headaches, acne, buildup of toxins, a lack of energy and dry skin.
- Customizable Treatment
- One of the absolute best aspects of IV therapy is that every treatment is customizable! This means that your IV therapy specialist will create a combination of the nutrients that you need to heal and nothing more. You deserve better than a one-size-fits-all treatment!